About - Seok Fen -

Hi everyone, I am seok fen. I was born in Kuala Lumpur. Currently I am taking my degree at Utar Sg Long, main in Accounting. I like white colour very much. Number 30 is my lucky number. I am especially interested in watching movie. It is an amusement during my leisure time. I like to cycle and play badminton with my cousin in my spare time. I will back to home every weekend because when schooling, I stay at hostel. As a result, gathering and chatting with my family on weekend is the most enjoyable moment in my life. Family is the most important in my life. However, I am an emotional people, sometimes when I was moody, my family will be the one that I can released all my feeling to them. They forgive me with all my wrongdoing, but then I felt sorry with what I done with them especially when I talk loudly to them. I try to control my emotion to become a people with high EQ. Besides that, got one thing that always obsession me, that is my eyes dark circle problem. It is born inherent. But since I sleep very late very often, as a result, it becomes more serious. That why, I have a pair of panda eyes.


The top 5 websites that I visited the most are:
1) http://www.facebook.com/
This website brings me to connect with my primary and secondary schoolmates and also college friends. I felt grateful for that. Besides that, there are many applications to play on facebook. It is very useful to me when I felt bored. In addition, I can know a lot of friends from different country and know about their culture. It is quite interesting.

2) http://www.hotmail.com/
This is the place where I can check all my electronic mail that sent by my friends. I have received many different types of e-mail such as horror, funny, comedy, romantic, meaningful, informative and etc. I can also know some general knowledge about our life through checking the e-mail.

3) http://wble.utar.edu.my/
wble is known as Web Based Learning Environment. All my subjects will be uploaded at there by the lecturers. So, as a student, I need to surf this website very often to download all the lecture notes and tutorial questions. There are no spoon feed anymore because we are an adult already. As a result, I need to be independent and download them by myself.

4) http://www.google.com/
I can find all the information that I needed through this website. It is very easy as I just have to type the keywords under search engine there and all the relevant result will be available for me. It is very convenient and time saving.

5) http://www.gougou.com/
I visit this website to download all my favorite songs especially jay chou’s song. I like his singing very much and I find that he is a very talented people. He knows to play different types of music instruments. All the latest songs are available in this website.

The top 5 internet activities that I always do are:
1) Chatting with friends using the Windows Life Messenger.
2) Open facebook to play games and see other people’s profile.
3) Open PPStream to watch drama through online.
4) Update my antivirus software every day.
5) Surf the relevant website to find journals and articles.

Internet is one of the great inventions from people. It helps us a lot. No matter where we are, where we from, we can connect with each other by using internet. Nowadays, people cannot live without internet. It has become an important part in our life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!!!high EQ person ar...wish you all the best in controlling yourself.hihihi

Anonymous said...

haha...you want me to cut papaya for you also can..you share with us then ill cut papaya for you lo..hahaha

taugeh said...

although u like white colour, but u seldom wear white colour de shirt... ur panda eyes very cute a... haha.. sleep earlier la..

Anonymous said...

Haha...even u got panda eye, u still look beautiful ooh...
Family members r the ppl who close wif us, so treat them as good as u can ooh, I believe u can control ur emotion, coz the Seok Fen I noe is a high EQ person, wakakaka...
Anywhr, plz take rest when u hav free time. Take k urself, dun let yr family n ur fren worry bout u so much, n sleep early lah, Ms. Panda Wong Seok Fen, haha^^

seok fen said...

thx for ur comment..
i ll remember it..^^
take care urself oso..

HappyJonT said...

U slp vr late meh?? Aiyo, like to play badminton v cousin bt nv go play v us de..
Y u say 30 is ur lucky number eh?? I interested to noe..

seok fen said...

yup..sometimes i am sleep quite late..especially when a lot of stuffs to busy with.. haha..who said i din't play with you all..that time we got go play badminton together already. 30..with no reason..just like this number lor.. and it is my date of birth.hehe...

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Search This Blog