About - Pei Yee -

Hello everyone. When you step into G14 and if you heard people calling “ Ah Geh “, it is me. Actually my name is Pei Yee, but most of the time my friend will only call me “Ah Geh” as Geh is my surname. I was born and raised in the beautiful country of Malaysia and my hometown is Butterworth which is in the state of Penang. I am majoring in Accounting. Currently I am studying in UTAR Sg Long. This is my final year here. I am going to graduate with a degree in accounting in a year time. I like to watch drama, listen to music and watch Korean variety shows. Normally I only listen to Korean songs. I am a KPOP fan. I like Korean artist very much especially TVXQ! and Super Junior. Besides that, I also like Rain, BoA, Big Bang, SHINee, 2AM, 2PM, Wonder Girls, SNSD and so on. All of them are Korean artists. I will go online everyday to read about the news of the artists whom I like and download the music, drama and variety shows.


TVXQ!
Super Junior

The top 5 websites that I visited the most are listed below:
1. http://www.tvxqfamily.com/bbs/ [TVXQFamily]
This is TVXQ!’s forum in China. I always visit this forum to get the latest news of TVXQ! , download the variety show of TVXQ! and chat with Cassiopeia in China. (Cassiopeia are the fans of TVXQ!)

2. http://sjbluecn.ifensi.com/index.php [SJBlueCN]
This is Super Junior’s forum in China. I always visit this forum to get the latest news of Super Junior, download the variety show of Super Junior and chat with the E.L.F in China. (E.L.F are the fans of Super Junior).

3. http://bbs.kanhanguo.com/ [KANHANGUO]
This is the forum for all the KPOP fans in China as well. I always visit this forum to get the latest news of other Korean artists and also download the latest Korean music and variety show. (KPOP stands for Korean Pop)

4. http://www.tskscn.com/ [TSKSCN]
I always visit this forum because I can download all the latest Korean drama with Chinese subtitle here.

5. http://www.cyworld.com.cn/main/ [CYWORLD]
I always visit this website as my mini home is located here. Besides that, I can also leave message in the mini home of the artist I like and they will read it.

The top 5 internet activities that I always do are listed below:
1. Go to the forum and chat with all the fans.
2. Open Windows Live Messenger and chat with my friends.
3. Open TVANTS and watch the Korea TV Channel Live. ( TVANTS is the software where we can watch most of the TV channel all around the world live.)
4. Go to my mini home and update my diary.
5. Go to Facebook and play games.
My life will be bored without internet. That is the reason why I will go online every day.


From the left : Hui Jing, Mei Yee, Seok Fen and Pei Yee





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss geh you are really a fan of korean artist..do you think of moving to korean since you like them so mcuh..hihi..why not change your name to a korean name also.im sure your name will be very nice if it is in korean

taurus said...

wao..so familiar wf korean's entertainment area..update me ya..i dunno about tat..haha..very outdated..

taurus said...

i like tis pic..so ngam tat day v 4 wear the same colour of shirt..hehe..^^

jinyue said...

that picture is so beautiful...i like it...gambateh on your assignment...

HappyJonT said...

Wah, the websites u visit all very unfamiliar to me lo, haha.. Ur 4 person pic vr nice lo!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Search This Blog